Thursday, March 21, 2013

Charm Madness : Patchwork Placemats

Hey y'all!  I had a super busy day yesterday getting ready to head to Sew South.  Yup, I'm going!  About to leave actually.  I even joined Instagram so for this ... so come along with me - I'm "sewlux" on Instagram.  :-)


Did you see these amazing placemats that Jess over at SewCraftyJess made?  Um, hello!  I love that she also used linen.  These would look great with Crossweave too.  :-)  Stop on over and check out the tutorial and say hello to Jess!

Happy Sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. How cool...one of only 50 people allowed at the retreat!!! Have a great time Chrissy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, great placemats! And how fun to make Seasonal Placemats from charms.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)